Re: Dream a Little Dream

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Dream a Little Dream
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:54:00 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Before I get to asking to many pointless questions, I need the stuff in hand.
IF, it
comes to me, then at that point, I have a name to ask about. I want to tell you
folks that don't drive your cars very regularly, get out and drive 'em,
especially
in the rural areas. I have gotten many cars using this tactic. I will be
putting in
gas and someone walks up going, "ya know, my neighbor has one o' them kinda
cars in
the back, I betcha they'd sell it." Usually they are real expensive, but on a
run
like that one day, I met another guy down the street that sold me a disassembled
block with all the pieces for $20. So support British Car Week, do yourself a
favor!! Oh yeah, don't let the S.O. read this, she probably doesn't think you
need
more old car parts..........