Re: Dream a Little Dream

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dream a Little Dream
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:30:06 EDT
The modern heads can be better (APT etc) but a classic head is a classic
head, neat period modification no-one has etc.  People with old car or any
old stuff fall into one of 2 categories:

        A.  This old stuff is a goldmine for me to sell.

        B.  This old stuff owes me no money and I might as well give it away
to someone who might make use of it.

Daniel1312  - How much is that in pounds?

In a message dated 18/05/01 15:57:23 Pacific Daylight Time,