Re: Dream a Little Dream

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dream a Little Dream
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:33:14 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/01 6:57:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> My question to the list is,
> 20-25 years ago, what kind of crossflow heads (if any) were out there. I
> know that the technology has made vast improvements in the development
> of HP in the last couple of decades, but is any of the early stuff work

That sounds pretty cool, Brad.  Period items are always good to have.  You
can use them as a start for a vintage race car.  It doesn't matter if they
aren't state-of-the-art in today's technology.

I wish I could help with identification, but any "hot rod" parts that old are
bound to be worth something to someone.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget