Re: Bugeye Fiberglass Bonnet (Speedwell copy?)

To: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Fiberglass Bonnet (Speedwell copy?)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:32:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick Snover wrote:

> (My partner may kill me for this, but...) I just remembered: Archer's
> Garage Ltd., in Birmingham, England was offering a replica Sebring > bonnet,
>in fiberglass.
> Their price seemed pretty reasonable, but shipping from the
> UK might eat you alive. See <http://www.sebringsprite.com/>, click on
> "Replica", then "Price List".

Thanks Rick

I will probably order one as soon as he emails me back.
I will let you know what it costs to ship to the states.
I have been searching for this bonnet for years.
Thanks for the link, my wife may kill you before your partner does but
thanks anyway.
Maybe someone will buy a steel bugeye bonnet from me for what this is
going to cost me. That would be nice.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ