Re: miata / morgan???

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: miata / morgan???
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
> he's a sports car guy.   not a desk hugging top up
> wanna be.

Careful with the stereotypes lest ye become one - On
the Miata list they bash LBC owners as snob people who
talk about working on their cars more than driving
them, while they are out autocrossing.  I defend us as
best I can (it'll be hard to do today!).  Go to
miata.net tech section and there are some hardcore
gearheads there, too.  In fact there's a fellow on our
Spridget list (anon) who runs a Miata list where
they're trying to get 300 rear-wheel horsepower.

=====
Ron Soave