Re[2]: Best List and THANK YOU!!

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Best List and THANK YOU!!
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:36:02 -0400
Cc: Tracey Converse <converse@swbell.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Gerard,

Monday, June 04, 2001, 8:54:02 PM, you wrote:

GC> Tracey,

GC> There is a rubber fuel hose between the metal line that come from the tank
GC> and the metal line that comes up the back of the engine. If it is not in
GC> perfect shape, replace it! If it breaks all the gas will drain out of you
GC> gas tank and it could be a serious hazard especially if you store your car
GC> indoors. Don't ask me how I know...

I found that when when I jacked the back of the car high up enough to
cause a siphon.  I heard the noise of liquid hitting the garage floor and
went up front to see what was leaking.  I got on all fours and saw gas
pouring on the garage floor.  Yikes!  Dropped the back of the car and
broke out the big fan.  Replace that rubber line and don't
forget the ones in the trunk.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net