Re: I sold it!!

To: endicott@nashvilletn.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I sold it!!
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 06:13:39 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2001 10:32:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
endicott@nashvilletn.org writes:

> After four years of love and great care I sold my Midget back to the
> original owner a couple of weeks ago

Gosh Mark!   I don't guess shock is a good word for it, but surprise
certainly is.  But you DID say you were thinking about getting something
larger.  I have to say the original owner has to be very very happy.  For
those who have not seen Mark's now ex-Midget, it is a real gleaming Silver
beauty--regular winner of class at the Townsend, TN British car show.  Geezo,
Mark--you HAVE to be going through the stages of Grief, maybe experiencing
some symptoms of withdrawal.

But happy to hear you are eyeing the resurrection of one of its brothers.
Perhaps that is a calling higher than ownership of a pristeen one.  Go for
it--whether or not you get the big Healey, this one will be a lot more fun to
drive.

-David C.