Canadian Customs

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canadian Customs
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:35:50 -0400
The answer to your question is no. As a point of fact, Canada Customs does
not clear packages going "out" of the country, it is your own US customs
service that clears packages coming "in" to your country.

Have the sender mark very clearly on the exterior of the package "ANTIQUE
AUTO PARTS - OVER 25 YEARS OLD - FOR PERSONAL IMPORT - NO BROKER"

Whenever I have done this either importing or exporting I have had no
problems. By the way, it is much better to use the postal service when
crossing borders instead of UPS or FED Ex.

Daniel