Fw: Canadian Customs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Canadian Customs
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:55:19 -0400
I recently shipped a TR 250 fender to Alberta from Ohio. It went FedEx
because it was too big for the US Postal Service. It cost $23 and some
change for ground shipping. FedEx doesn't know what they are doing though!!!
It was a hassle to figure out all of the pieces of the puzzle...

If anyone wants the details, email me off list. It probably isn't so bad if
you know how to jump through the hoops.

Kent