Time to race the new car

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time to race the new car
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:45:03 -0500
Hey Y'all,

After a marathon Homo Club meeting at Elmo's in Logantucky, we have nearly
completed the co-mingling of the species between the old car and new. The
Red Rat's 948 is in. We tried to get the Red Rat's rear suspension in, but
found some cracked leafs, so, it still will have it's too soft rear
suspension for next weekend's Blackhawk Classic.

Speaking of the Classic, we're planning on our usual bash in Thicko Village
on Saturday night. We'll start coordinating the food & drink efforts in the
next day or two. The Thicktones will shake out the cobwebs (and probably a
few fillings) and the party will be bodacious.

Details about the race are available at http://www.vscda.org

Flounder