Re: Time to race the new car

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: Time to race the new car
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:03:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> attending, so give it a thought.  And
> don't forget, if you want to get your very own car
> out on the track, VSCDA allows
> this during the noon hour each day.  Its a hoot.

Be gentle when passing my BRG Bugeye - the stock
suspension and drum brakes are still recovering from
last year (but it's time to beat on them again).  I
may have been the only one "racing", but it sure was
fun.  And Gary, I'd love another ride in Black Bart if
you have the time.

BTW, my bro' is coming this weekend with his guitar.
An airline ticket offer has been tendered to the New
Jersey Thicko office, awaiting his reply.

=====
Ron Soave

"It's hard to see the big picture when you choose to look through only one
lens."