What's an A50?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's an A50?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:57:01 -0700
A gentleman fron the south island of NZ toured our lab today and talk turned
to LBC's when he saw my screen saver (this week it is Wrong-way Rickey's
Puddles posed in Yosemite).  He has owned since new a "1955 A50 with bit
more modern 1.6liter motor from a Woolsey".  Though it is his daily driver
he had considered selling it.  (Interested Frank?).

He told me it was made illegal to have trafficators on NZ cars in the 60's
or 70's for some safety reason or another, so his A50 has "those modern
blinking light indicators" .

Has anyone got a link to a pic of an A50?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)