Re: What's an A50?

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: What's an A50?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:37:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen Byrns wrote:

> Has anyone got a link to a pic of an A50?

Glen,

Didn't find and exact pic, but you can get a general idea by looking at the
A40's
and A90's on this page, they all had similar shapes, I think the A50 looked
llike
a bigger version of the A40.  this is a different car altogether than Frank's
A40
Farina.

I think the A90 atlantic convertible is a beautiful car.

http://www.austinworks.com//salecar.html#Stockers
--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I said
anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my mouth as
it
 did before.