Re: What's an A50?

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's an A50?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:42:48 -0700
Glen,

There was a super nice original one at the Hayward British meet two weeks
ago. I have photos, but I haven't scanned then yet. If I could find one
like that, I would buy one, The chrome was like new and so was the
upholstery... everything original with only 40k miles too. They "stole" it
too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -