Re: Engine rebuild??

To: Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild??
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:35:03 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ouch, that's errrr good to know. I have 2 of them (Helicoils) in my new
rebuild. They seem to be working fine so far. I have about 1000 miles on it.

We went ahead and did it this way on the advise of a long time engine
builder.

I will be keeping a close eye on it (which I was planning on anyway)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget