Re: Windscreen seals

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen seals
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:41:56 -0500
Cc: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
BTDT, I had to have two friends that held the screen pieces together while I
cursed and tried to get the screws back in the proper places. I highly recommend
a 12 pack of beer and a fine meal for your two friends when you are done, or
they
may never visit you again!!  It is do-able but difficult. I had no book, I just
took it apart and after replacing the seals, used dishsoap to lube the new seals
and cussed it back together...........      Brad