Anyone having fun with their Spridget?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone having fun with their Spridget?
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:13:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,

After an extended stay off list, I've returned and
lurked for a while. Reasons are not important.
However, it seems that no one is reporting their
Summer fun activities on line anymore. What's up?
What ever happened to the Puddlejumper page?

As for my Bugeye, it has been down for two months now
due to a blown clutch. Guess I never should have put
that 5 speed in it. Seems like I can't get a pressure
plate that fits the 1275 flywheel and still goes over
the Ford input splines. Apparently the plate is custom
made in England...still, 2 months?

Hope you ARE all having fun with your Sprites and
Midgets.

See you on-line,

Tom
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/