Re: Midget 1500 Parts Needed

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget 1500 Parts Needed
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:33:23 -0700
If I remember correctly, the 1500 starter, while the same, sits on the
opposite side of the engine. The way the starter is configured, I don't
think it would work unless it was rotaed 180 degrees. Even then, that side
of the engine is very cramped (fuel pump, steering column, oil filter
dizzy, air injection stuff... most of which would need to come off just to
snake it down there.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -