Re: Re: Midget 1500 Parts Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Midget 1500 Parts Needed
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:20:00 -0400
Not enough clearance on a US spec car.  You would have to pound the footwell
over an ince to fit the solenoid.  Someone one told me that they got one to
fit,  but I can't remember who.

Mike

"Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
> The original Lucas starter is the same between Spridgets and Phlegmfires,
though the Phlegmfires use a spacer and shims as required. You should be
able to use the Isuzu starter, but you may need the shim and spacer. Not
sure about body clearance, however.
         Gee, I guess in summary.... I don't know, for sure.  Sorry.
         Pc
          ======