Insurance stuff

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance stuff
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:26:43 -0700 m>
How come my insurance bill increases every time I tack on another car to my
insurance policy? How do the odds of me crashing increase? I can only drive
one car at a time!

Same for DMV registrations. I only drive one vehicle onto public property at
a time. DMV insists I can only re-new for one year at a time and with all
the cars, it's like I get DMV notices monthly.

After explaining my car addiction to some people, they exclaim "you must pay
a fortune in gas!" Nope... just because I have more cars doesn't mean I
drive more, I just have a better selection to choose from! And if one car is
outa gas... always got a back up.

Toby