Re: Insurance stuff

To: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance stuff
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:18:11 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby Atwater wrote:

> How come my insurance bill increases every time I tack on another car to my
> insurance policy? How do the odds of me crashing increase? I can only drive
> one car at a time!

  Amen my brother!

  When my wife and I drive relatively new Toyotas everyday
that cost enough to fund a third world country, the insurance
company should be paying ME to own a $2500 spridget and
drive it regularily. ;>

  I feel so much less intense about the subject though since
I got classic car insurance. Even the insurance on my
E-type is laughable compared to our daily drivers.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca