Re: Insurance stuff

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance stuff
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:42:13 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
A few years ago I lived in the Los Angeles area with ten million other
people.  I drove 30 miles each way to and from work everyday in that LA
traffic.  Then I moved to a town of 4,000 in mid-Michigan.  I was given a
company vehicle and my personal cars are used just for pleasure.  Thanks to
Michigan's "no-fault" insurance rules the cost of my car insurance is now
more than double what it was in LA.  That no-fault stuff didn't keep prices
in check here.

Rick
(no-fault and paying through the nose for it)