Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)

To: eddie@mediarchive.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:18:15 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/13/2001 11:46:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
eddie@mediarchive.com writes:

> my family has sworn off Fords forever.

That is just a personal opinion. That ford vs. chevy thing has been going on
among teenagers for decades.  I once went to a list about cars, wanting to
talk about the kind of stuff we talk about here but the conversation kept
breaking down, by some of the more immature folk on the list, to ford vs.
chevy.

Actually ford, chevy, and dodge all make good trucks.  My preferences are
ford and dodge in that order, but I would take a chevy any day.  They all
have their good points and their bad, I am sure. But I had great service out
of the fords I have owned and the Dodge truck I once owned I put about
250,000 miles on before I traded it.  The "argument" is about as credible as
a vanilla vs. chocolate argument.  Hope this list doesn't get into that
juvenile-minded conflict. LOL

--David C.