Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:47:12 -0700
Cc: Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@home.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Geoff,

During its "heyday" when the VW Rabbit Diesel was king of the hill, I turbo
charged
nearly 50 of the little suckers.  Performance was nearly as good as their gas

Also did extensive body work on a number of cars... race car looks.  Anyway, I
was
able to tweak some cars to reach 65 mpg!  Had many happy customers.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!