Re: 1976 MG Midget

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1976 MG Midget
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Bear in mind that the anniversary cars with the dash
plaques were produced April 75 to Aug 75 only.

The bicentennial thing just doesn't sound correct to
me! I agree with Gerard on this! :o))

Dan Dwelley

--- Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
wrote:
> Bev,
>
> Somehow, I don't think the Brits made a Midget to
> commemorate our
> Bi-Centennial...'-)
>
> If it does in fact have those years, someone is
> playing a joke on you. The
> plaque should read 1925 - 1975 which was the 50
> years of MG sports cars.
> You car would be a '75 not a '76, though it could
> certainly be registered
> as a '76.
>
> Gerard

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/