Re: State of British cars

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: State of British cars
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:09:41 EDT
Whoaaa.

Chevy Sprint convertible?? I can't even recall the last time I saw one, but
fear not, there's always the Geo Metro Convertible. Any I ever see today are
nearly worn beyond recognition.

Then again, I recall hearing about how used E-Types used be really cheap, and
the owners would buy them and practically run them into the ground. Rumor was
any movie you saw with  an exploding E-Type back in the 70's was simply an
expression of frustration from the movie producer.

Having said that, I believe I should be dragged out into the street and shot
for having mentioned the Chevy Sprint and Geo Metro convertibles in the same
e-mail as a Jaguar E-Type. I had better get some sleep !

Tom