Re: Fw: State of British cars

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: State of British cars
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:04:15 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It took 30 years, but my Bugeye is appreciated by young and old alike now.  The
kids say "cool car man" and the old guys relate fond memories of owning one way
back when.  Girls love this car.  You can't get that reaction in a Miata.  If
you
want a Miata, get one.  I'm sure they are fun to drive and will someday be a
"classic", but more along the lines of an MGB, not a Bugeye. IMHO ;^)
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite