Re: State of current British cars

To: IfixMGs@aol.com
Subject: Re: State of current British cars
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:03:55 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Indeed, but only the Brits would also put a child-proof lock on the
DRIVER'S door!  (No joke, it's there.)

Personal trivia:  Not only do Marcy and I own a ZB, but my parents did,
back when it was a new car.  (Something I hadn't realized until my older
brother mentioned it.  I was very young when they sold it.)

Chris K.