RE: Fw: Bonnet Release

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "chuck" <chuckc@attglobal.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Bonnet Release
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:51:40 -0700
If you are referring to the 4" hole in the shroud next to the radiator,
that's the fresh air duct! <LOL>... s'posed to be a 4" hose in there up to
your heater fan...

...is that why they are always missing... so the oil filter can get changed?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints