Re: Fw: Bonnet Release

To: chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Bonnet Release
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:56:35 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Are you thinking of the hole for the heater duct??  Turn your steering wheel all
the way right and stick your head in the left front wheel well. Look in front
where your harness goes from under the bonnet, outside into the wheel well, and
then into the grill area. There will be a metal cable next to this as well. Pull
on it and your hood will pop open...................... Just be careful and look
each time you open it this way. I accidentally grabbed the wiring harness and
lost the lights on the right side until I reconnected the wires again, ya gotta
pull the grill to fix this...............