RE: Midget & Sprite mag

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7LFDjT28641
Subject: RE: Midget & Sprite mag
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:18:45 -0400
M&S Magazine is published here in Knoxville by a couple of enthusiasts.
I've chatted with them via email and also had the opportunity to meet
John Goethert.  They are pretty enthused about the magazine, and I
suppose it'll be around as long as they have subscribers and
contributers.  They also do Spitfire & GT6 Magazine, which I understand
is doing well.  They own a custom magazine publishing business
(http://www.magazinepublisher.com/) and seem to do these magazines for
fun.  So far it seems to be a professional, high-quality publication.

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com