Re: Midget & Sprite mag

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Midget & Sprite mag
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:24:34 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Tuesday 21 August 2001 12:05 pm, Biff Jones wrote:
> Almost all the articles are submitted by the readers (also list
> members), so Jay if you want Innocenti articles - submit some:>).
> How about a writeup with pics on yours?  I am sure they would
> print it.

Don't be so modest, Biff! Biff had a nice article and pics in the first issue
about his VERY low mileage '62 Sprite. I really like that car - I've seen it
at a couple of shows - and the story behind. It's a real gem, and while I
don't generally care for trailer queens, this unique car is one that should
be trailered, and I'm glad it is!

Issue one also had a letter and article by Chuck Christ and a pic from
Charley & Peggy Robinson. Maybe some other listers whose names I don't
immediately recognize (Bob Spruck? - name looked familiar)

Another thing I like is that they reprint a few old articles and ads too.
Kinda cool.

Definately worth $13 / year.

Eddie
1971 Midget