Re: Midget & Sprite mag

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Midget & Sprite mag
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:46:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On Tuesday 21 August 2001 10:56 am, you wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance, but what is Midget & Sprite magazine?
>
> PS By any chance, would there be a column on Innocenti's? :-)
>
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct

Jay,

It's a relatively new mag - only 2 issues so far. It was announced last fall
and I subscribed at the time. I started to wonder if I was going to get
anything at the time. The guy who publishes it also puts out a Spitfire and
GT6 mag, and sent a copy of that in the meantime as sort of a "good faith"
thing I guess. But the mags did start coming, and they're not bad. Have kind
of a "homey" feel to them. No glossy paper, around 60 pages. But worth
$13/year. I hope they pick up more subscribers so they can continue improving.

And they're always looking for articles - I've noticed several listers have
either written articles or have at least had pics of their cars in there.
Maybe you should offer to write an Innocenti article for them.

More info at http://www.mg-midget.com

Eddie
1971 Midget