Yikes

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yikes
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:36:22 -0400 FILETIME=[065E90B0:01C12B85]
Well, I've been lurking on the MG list (digest) and just found out about the
spridgets list.  Downloaded my first 121 email messages (yes that is a true 3
digit number in ONE day!) and I can tell this is a different list!  I'm a
relatively new owner working with my dad but have been driving MG's in my
dreams for years...I live in the tropics (almost) and recognize the Buffett
reference - I feel I may be judged by more than my car and technical abilities
here... :)  Think there may be a (pleasant?) learning curve involved... ;-)

Hi!
Kirsty
78 Midget
Tampa