Re: clutch bleeding

To: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:00:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Tommy,
     The only way I have been successful at clutch bleeding was to use a MityVac
pump and to PULL the brake fluid through the system to clear it of air.  Just
remember to watch the resevoir as you can deplete the fluid pretty quick this
way.
Mike MacLean Supercharged and Still Leaking Who Know What Now 60 Sprite