Re: heading for canada

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heading for canada
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:25:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/01 7:32:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> Yes, a gonzo journey has begun.  The "RWA 73 that was bashed in the rear"
> that Larry Macy told us about is on it's way.
>
> Chuck seems to be getting a reputation as a "really nice guy".  I'm looking
> forward to meeting him and his later today.
>
> I warned the rest of Canada about his pending arrival.  They're on a

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Robert,

It's good to hear that the bashed RWA is going to a good home, rather than
being parted out.  As far as chuck is concerned, what can I say!  Wait till
you see his tow vehicle (he calls it the lust machine)!

chuck is definitely larger than life.  And be prepared, he will talk your
ears off.  If you think he rambles on the list, about toys, Saabs, old
Chevies, hillclimbs, his son...he is much worse in real life!  But, you gotta
admire his work and his incredible knowledge, as well as his stash of stuff.
Just be careful if he hauls out his torch.

Good luck with the new car.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget