Re: heading for canada

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: heading for canada
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:26:16 -0400
The rest of Canada?? Must be a small list ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/24/01 7:31 AM, "Robert Duquette"
<RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe