Re: heading for canada

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: heading for canada
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:31:31 -0400
Yes, a gonzo journey has begun.  The "RWA 73 that was bashed in the rear"
that Larry Macy told us about is on it's way.

Chuck seems to be getting a reputation as a "really nice guy".  I'm looking
forward to meeting him and his later today.

I warned the rest of Canada about his pending arrival.  They're on a
separate list.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >