Re: Was: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS! Now: ED (again)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Was: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS! Now: ED (again)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:53:56 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Since this hasn't come up on Lists, I am re-sending!!
**********************************
<<I have met Ed. Ed is Ed, he's an all right guy.>>

Must have been somebody else, Frank<G><G>!!

<<Nice shop, nicer Fridge.>>

Thanks and <VBG>!!

<<But it is strictly against my vows, religion, and ethnic background to buy
any
mo$$ parts, so I havn't bought parts from Ed.>>

I do have other suppliers.  Note the "Product Comparisons" page on my site
(soon to be added to!)

<<But Ed, if you catch this please do send me some Busty, and Hog Wash
2 cans each. Or 2 of all 3.>>

Go tomorrow!

<<You just can't beat his carb cleaner and penetrating oil!>>

Brake Cleaner is BEST on markey IMHO!!

In honor of Frank's "Visit" I have finally gotten around to a "Visits" page.
Please "visit"!!

Ed

Ed Kaler, Proprietor
" Just Brits "