Re: Palo Alto Day before tour

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Day before tour
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:35:36 -0700
Rick,

I don't think Rich is on the list anymore. Let me know if you learn more
about the "other" tour. If it's not on, I don't see why the bunch of us
that want to tour together can't rendezvous and group up for the Brit car
mag one. I think there will be a bunch of us from this list that plan to go.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints