Re: Palo Alto Day before tour

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Day before tour
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:23:00 -0700
Cc: <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Rick,
As far as I know, The Day Before the Britcars Day (DBTBD) probably isn't
happening, at least not yet.  This is NOT the one organized by British Car
Magazine -- that one is going on as planned.  The DBTBD was Scott Fisher's
baby and last I heard (on last year's tour), he was moving out of the area.
Of course, if anyone wants to do a sort of leisurely most-of-the-day cruise
through the Santa Cruz Mountains, I know a nice route....which just happens
to be the exact route used in last year's tour.

Rich Hill
'58 AH Sprite
'79 MG Midget

p.s. Still here Gerard, just a little quiet.