Re: Palo Alto Day before tour

To: Richard Hill <richard.hill@sri.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Day before tour
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:42:06 -0700
Hi Rich,

I can organize a group if you lead the way.  I don't know the area like
you guys do over there.  If you lead that would be two cars. LOL.
Actually I can think of about four cars that were interested.  Besides
we need SWAG event to get every one together for one last time before
winter.  It does need to be on Saturday though.  I have prior plans on
Sunday.

All I need is the directions to the meeting spot.  Not sure if where we
met last year is open because of Cal Trans.  I'll let you lead the way
on the tour.  BTW We would love to stop by for the hot bread at the
market like last time.

Cheers

Rick