RE: New Bug workers RE: Only in America (no LBC)

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <eddie@mediarchive.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Bug workers RE: Only in America (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:06:04 -0700 m>
>I've told my wife that an old VW may well be my next project after the
>Midget.

Hey take a number, I got at least 5 projects that I wanna take on. The order
changes a bit, but they usually remain pretty similar. Priority numero uno,
is the Sprite and will be till it's done.

>For some reason the question
>popped in my head "How much of the mechanicals were shared between the
Beetle
>and the Karman?"

I'm no VW expert, but from what I have read, the karman ghia was mostly
Beetle and a lil Porsche. (disc brakes from Porsche, the rest was bug.)

Always liked the look of the ghia... but if I go anything in that "area", it
will be a Porsche spyder fiberglass replica :P
check out: http://www.beckcars.com/spyder.shtml
Kinda pricey unfortunately :P

Another project for ya:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594616643

First Toyota sports car :P Flat 2 cly 800ccs of power! Makes a 1275 look
like a HEMI!

Toby