Under carpeting

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Under carpeting
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:55:25 -0400
I just recently tore out the old carpeting in the foot well (driver side) of
my 74 1/2 midget and discovered lots of debris, but also some rust (mostly
surface, but some pitting of the floor) and old tar.  My current plan after
finishing the clean up is to paint Corroless onto the newly sanded metal for
future rust prevention followed by primer.  But after that I9m not sure what
the best thing to do.  What kind of heat/sound barriers do all of you
suggest for putting under a new interior (which I haven9t decided on yet).
Thanks again,
Mike Gagne
74 1/2 Midget