Re: Under carpeting

To: Glenn Cummins <rglenn@netdoor.com>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Under carpeting
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:51:27 -0400
I put Dynamat along the back deck, along the vertical part behind the seats,
over the tunnel and under the seats. Killed the road noise a whale of a lot.

Do I "swear by it"? Yep, unless there is something as good for less bucks.
Would I do it again?? Yep - see above ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/29/01 12:47 PM, "Glenn Cummins"
<rglenn@netdoor.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe