Leaky Brake System

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaky Brake System
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:41:47 -0400
Recently my 72 Midget developed a very slow leak in
the brake system. The only place that I can find any
trace of a leak is at the electrical connection for the
brake warning light on the proportioning valve. My
first reaction is to remove the plastic switch that is
threaded into the valve with some sort of threaded
plug. What's wrong with this idea? (Oh, BTW, the
switch stopped working about a year ago.) If it's an
ok idea, any notion of what thread plug I should be
looking for?

thanks,

chuckC

'72 Midget (Junior)