RE: clutch question

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch question
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:16:12 -0400
hey this is intresting indeed!
 plese tell me more about the datsun conversion..is it lighter?. less
rotational mass? is it just a stronger spring/clamping force? do you use a
stock spline disc?. does this match up to our ribcases?
right now we put about 100hp through a stock pressure plate and solid iunsprung
disc. it works fine but is a bit heavy and slow. , we dont want a tilton
multidisc because of its UN-streetability. Inquiring minds want to know..
Rwnik)Kansa/RCCSA
60 racing cheating dog bugeye with 1275