RE: clutch question

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch question
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:44:19 -0700
R,

This clutch conversion is used with Paul Asgeirsson's 5 speed kit. It may
be possible to use the pressure plate (with a modified flywheel), but the
disc has different splines, so you'd have to make something up custom.
Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. Don't you use Tilton cluches
anyway?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -