Re[2]: tires?

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re[2]: tires?
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:42:17 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
OK Bill,

Here are the details:

Hoosier Street TD - P18560D13
Treadware 0
Traction C
Temperature C

These are on a Bugeye, mounted on Panasport 8 spoke alloys, probably 5.5"
wide. I don't think you can gat away with this wide a tire on the '66 with
the square arch unless you "roll" the fender lip a bit. you can find lots
of picture of how this tire profile looks on my web site.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints