Armed Airlines...no LBC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Armed Airlines...no LBC
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:03:38 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/12/2001 3:13:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Pretty soon we'll be carrying guns "up
> there", Robert! "Sky Marshall" plan must
> be re-instituted,

Makes sense to me that as "captain" of the ship, the pilot and all officers
should be armed and trained to use the arms.  Perhaps the flight attendents
should receive this additional training also.

Certainly would make me feel better if four are more armed individuals were
on every flight on my side.  I can hear all the liberals now moaning about
how we shouldn't have to have all those guns...but I'd rather face facts and
be safe.

R. Houston